LL.M, Attorney at Law, Deputy Managing Director
Maria Kristjansdottir is a qualified Attorney who specialises in intellectual property, specifically in the areas of trademarks and related law, as well as patent validations. Maria has extensive experience in providing legal and strategic advice on IP law to both domestic and foreign clients. Further, Maria has widespread experience and expertise in negotiations and dispute resolution with respect to all areas of IP law and unfair competition, and has handled various matters before the Icelandic Patent Office and the Icelandic Consumer Agency.
Admitted to practice before:
- District Court Attorney 2008
- LL.M degree from Fordham University 2008
- ML degree from Reykjavik University 2007
- INTA – Data Protection Committee since 2019
- Member of INTA, ECTA, PTMG, Marques and FUVE